Thursday, March 1, 2012

List no. 1- stuff I should write about

Well, hello to you whoever you are who wound up in this blog of mine. I've been lazy as ever, so instead of seeing actual posts, here I've left you a list of things that I should have blogged about in these past months. Hope I can actually find the time and the energy to write about some, if not all of them.

1. How 2011 went.
2. Movies and books I've watched, which are A LOT. Speaking of which,  think I'll post a sub-list for each of these categories.
3. Decisions or non-decisions I've made.
4. Bible verses I've read/ Homilies I've listened to, or the lack thereof.
5. Trips, or the few of them I've gone to.
6. Friends I've made. :) Quite a lot I'm proud to say, especially my HGS girlfriends Dana and Sweet, also Jee, and also my housemates Mary, Bern and Florence.
7. Things/ loves rediscovered -- which includes watercolor painting, sewing (just altering, to tell you the truth), and Photoshop! (lol)
8. Opportunities grabbed and missed.
9. People lost.
10. Happy thoughts and sad thoughts.
11. Dreams, hopes, wishes and prayers for the future.
12. Family and kids, and how horrifying it is to love with teenagers especially when you're finally becoming less like them.
13. Sibling wars.
14. Mom wars.
15. Daddy jokes including the infamous "Bakit, sino ba yan?"
16. Old friends I'm always thankful for, like Adel and the Silak people and the other artist types who fuel my terribly dry engine.
17. My disastrous tendency to be an overly distracted adult. Was I an undiagnosed ADHD kid, and still am an ADHD adult? This list just somehow proves that. Oh my.
18. Why FB is such a bottomless pit of nothingness disguised as a platform of substance. And also how FB can bring not only unproductivity and sometimes depression.
19. Animals? Dogs. Dogs. Dogs. Raffa the new puppy.
20. How it's killing me that I didn't AND don't love this guy yet he's always, always, always on my mind despite all of these things and a million others that I'm occupying my head with in an attempt to not think about him. And yet I do. See? :(

No comments: